Szone-online developers’ team are happy to introduce you a new patch 1.4!
We’ll upload new updat on 4.08 at 1:00 Moscow time.
Here’s some of new content:
New flats for explore
And many other cool new stuff!
Thanks to all players who offered us their ideas and wishes. A lot of it are could be seen in new patch.
See detailed patchnote below.
Steam servers’ patch will be uploaded approx. in a week after RU-server patch.
A few days after the patch, we will upload a fix that removes disappearance of textures. See you in the Zone!
1. Improved graphics: backgrounds, postprocessing, blur etc.
2. Improved common ambiance: far fog and haze. Maximal view distance is now 300m (maximal shoot range is still 200m).
3. New day and night sky boxes! Multiple visual improvements on all locations.
4. New improved male and female character animations: turns, running, gestures etс. Now all animations are more smooth.
5. New male and female faces added + many new appearance change tools.
6. Now you can become a Monolith follower. Just come to the Dam and use random appearance changing item.
7. Improved interface details: chat, contact list, map menu buttons and mini map.
8. We’ve added clock on mini map, where you can see location’s time.
9. "Modular" Magnetic Grip devices were renamed into "Portable" (PMAGD) and a new, updated interface has been created for them.
10. Viking helmet model updated.
11. Rocks replaced with metal screws.
12. Throwing animation changed.
13. New item icons: Stalker breath mask (full and empty), “Stupid Blyak Claw”, “Smart Blyak Claw”, “Bear steak”, “Bottle of acid”, “Acetone”.
14. Old flashlights (NATO, Superfire, X300, “Zenith”) were changed with new modern ones (XSX, “Mousy”, “Black Spot”). See the item info to understand where you can use new items.
15. Aiming mode view improved.
16. Idle animations fixed.
1. New building porches with explorable flats added. Unique loot can be found there.
2. New 16 levelled building added. It’s located between Gourmet’s village and Supermarket. Some balconies and rooftops could be used as great sniping positions.
3. The «Bear» exosuit added! It will make you a real life superman! But you may need to find some special batteries for it. These batteries can be found at Vesuvius tonnels.
4. «Bear» exosuit added to Samael’s loot.
5. You can find a floating raft between bridges on Vesuvius river.
6. Now you can light up your personal campfire everywhere (except Arenas, another campfire area, and underwater ). You can get a heating buff on it and dry your clothes. And you can cook some food there too! You can find matchboxes in a new 16-levelled building and in caches.
7. You can cook at the stake, having learned the recipes from "The Book of Healthy and Tasty Food", which you can get by completing Gourmet quests.
8. New contact list: now you can mark other players with new labels: friend, enemy, comrade etc. New contact list is common for all characters on your account. All your old contacts were moved to your new contact list.
9. Contact list are saved on server, so you can use it from different PCs.
10. Aliens will be able to make some new tinctures: “Green” and “Blue” Antiseptic, “Bloody Mary”. It will increase your health ratio by decreasing regeneration speed.
11. Natives will be able to make some new tinctures: “Borovicka”, “Armored Train”, “Thunderbolt”. It will increase your regeneration speed by decreasing health ratio.
12. New quest line for the tincture recipes. You can start it by getting “Tinctures' secrets” quest from Metrophan (“Way to Ryabinushka” quest must be completed).
13. New brutor-based pet. To get it you should have access to Vesuvius dungeon and to talk with Crocodile on Tunguska.
14. “Tunnels of Vesuvius” quest line! You’ll be able to get "Seven Years" armor, some batteries for exo suit and many other useful stuff there.
15. New daily quests after “Tunnels of Vesuvius” quest line!
16. An alternative way to the “Zakat” dungeon for loners. You can take this quest from Corkscrew (your char must be at least 13th level). New repeatable quest (once a week).
17. New Blacksmith’s quest “Left on the Road”.
18. New tutorial hints added on the Lubetch railroad station
19. New quest NPC available after finishing Misha the Hunter quest line (Lubetch Forestland location).
20. New Lubetch Cook’s quests.
21. New “SWAT” armor vest. Added to humanitarian aid boxes.
22. New sniper scopes UKON and UKON-M.
23. UKON-M could be attached to every piece of weapon, which hadn’t scope in it’s base model. And UKON scope could be attached to a weapon, which already had scope in it’s base model (like some types of clan weapon).
24. «Zeiss lens» will refresh scopes’ usability time and increase it’s characteristics.
25. «Winner» new gesture added.
26. New ambient sounds and music tracks (including the radio) for Lubetch, Volcano and Market! New track added to login/password starting screen.
1. Now your char will be teleported from bases and firing points after re-entering the game.
2. Bulldog Grenade Launcher rebalanced. Now it have two shots per second and 8 metres hit area.
3. Zone M2 and M2 clan weapon types accuracy increased.
4. Now Prophets’ medallions effects don’t summ.
5. New liquor factory base added. You can hire your personal barman and get some good buff from him.
6. Now you’ll be able to remove colors from some equipment. All you’ll have to do is learn “100 Helpful Tips”.
7. Now you can recolor Viking helmet.
8. New antidote. You can find it in special items store.
9. "Sverlo" Sniper Rifle (personal) with magazine and cartridges were added in the "Stalker Kit". Cartridges can also be bought at Lubetch station.
10. "Jelly Fried Brains" now give "+5" to the stamina restoration for 4 hours.
11. The weight of Portable Magnetic Grip Devices (formerly "modular") is reduced.
12. The chance to get soda is increased.
13. Now the Bush from Gray World can stun you less.
14. Good loot drop chance increased from Metallurgist on Tunguska.
15. Now you'll get 5 bottles of Neat's-foot oil instead of 1 for the “Oil it up!” quest.
16. Now you'll be able to get “Collect them all” quest three times per month.
17. Electric anomalies sound added to Road to Lubetch location.
18. Sound settings regulators fixed. Now ambient sound rate settings will change all sounds.
19. Reload sound hearing range decreased.
20. Sound effects multi changes on Tunguska, Terra Nova, Wasteland and Sorry Lakes.
21. New respawn point added near Lubetch police station.
1. Fixed "invisible" mutants and their bugs: previously "invisible" enemies inflicted damage, they could be killed before physical appearance, they made sounds throughout the Zone.
2. Smoothing now works properly.
3. NPC with Zakat dungeon key added to Tunguska base.
4. Zakat dungeon bug fixed. Now your character will be teleported to safe zone without force returning to the Railway station.
5. Now it's three players needed to enter the Zakat dungeon.
6. Now if one of three party members will log out other two players will enter the dungeon.
7. Volcano enter bug fixed (when the fiend's hand removed).
8. Now items with timer will dissapear when timer is over.
9. Now female characters can be equipped with brown and black boots.
10. Now anomalies won't interrupt your attempts to take the loot from Dudda.
11. «Underground» anomalies fixed on Sorry Lakes.
12. Underground water view fixed.
13. Armadillo killing sound fixed.
14. Radio Lubetch fixed. Now you can change tracks. And it's smoother.
15. Fixed numerous bugs in locations found by players.
16. Numerous bug fixes and small changes.